REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONTRIBUTE
A Growing Community: “ Farmer Scion” receives over 30K visits per month and our registered users are growing daily. Many of our registrants list themselves at a beginner level, so they’re hungry for your knowledge! In addition, we reach more people via our more than 5k fans on Facebook, 9k email subscribers.
The Writing Chops: Hone and develop your writing and Agricultural skills in a community like-“ Farmer Scion” with the help of our experienced and friendly editorial team.
Improve people’s life: All the great learnings and tips that you share with the community will enable thousands of people to act on it. From our point of view, this is the best thing. You will help people improve their lives and the life’s in their community by sharing what problems you had to overcome, how you felt, and how you overcame those problems.
At the end of the day, this is what life is all about. Sharing your knowledge, helping others, and inspiring others to do the same.
This is what the “ Farmer Scion” community is all about. Sharing knowledge.
Guest Post General Guidelines
- Your posts should be well-written, original, and should not have been previously published.
- Only theme-based articles providing valuable information or tips will be considered.
- 100% original content, never published anywhere else
- Minimum 1700 words, extra kudos for articles for 3000+ word articles (the longer the article, the more readers in general you will reach with your post)
- Well-researched, practical, insightful posts.
- Every claim needs to be backed up with factual data, studies, experiments whereas you link to the research.
- Make the article easy to read by using headings/subheadings, bullet points, and numbers lists when possible, and break-up paragraphs that are longer than 5-6 lines in Microsoft Word.
- Support your arguments with (legal) photos and graphics. Check the posts before start writing to avoid creating a post on a topic already covered in this site.
- Post should be written in fluent and communicative English. Proofread and spell-check before sending the post.
- Be creative and helpful.
- You could provide a short bio and introduce yourself to our readers.
- You can add one relevant link in your bio.
- Send 1 related image with your article that would be used as the ‘featured image’
- Share your post in your social media profiles once it is published.